Grants, Scholarships, and Worry-Free Funding
College is expensive. Really expensive.
The cost can range from $80,000 to $250,000.
Can you afford that?
Let us help.
Financial Aid Form Preparation
Financial aid forms are long and confusing, and you don’t want to make a mistake on them. If you do it can carry a heavy cost. By overstating the value of your assets or income or simply entering information in the wrong place, you can miss out on thousands of dollars in aid. We’ll work with you by:
- Ensuring your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is as low as possible for your situation
- Submitting your FAFSA and CSS Profile with correctly and on time
- Guiding you through the questions to ensure you don’t overstate anything
- Updating your forms for the IRS sends the Data Retrieval Tool
We’ll make sure we’re doing everything, legally and ethically, to get the most financial aid for your child.
Strategic College Funding
If you could find a way to fund the cost of college without sacrificing your retirement or current lifestyle, would you jump at the chance? That’s where strategic college funding comes into play. We will:
- Determine the best options to fund the cost of college, based on your personal circumstances
- Get you the best loan options, so you don’t go into extreme debt
- Protect your retirement goals, so you don’t have to work into your 80’s
Altogether, we’ll make sure you’re able to pay for college costs without going broke in the process.
Individualized Financial Aid Coaching
If you’re like most families, you’re looking for scholarships and grants to help fund the cost of your child’s education. College Planning Experts will take the lead on this process. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re maximizing your chances of getting scholarships and grants by focusing our time and energy in the right places. There are millions of dollars in unused financial aid available; you just need to know how to find it.
Awards Analysis and Appeals
What would it be worth to you if you could be confident your child is getting the best deal to pay for college? When you work with us, we’ll make sure you understand the financial aid award letters you receive. We’ll help you compare and pick the right award package, and if you’re not satisfied with the amount of aid offered, we will help you appeal to the school for a better deal.SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE WORKSHOPS
- They were there for us when we needed the most help for our children's college. Having the FAFSA done every year is a big help. I would recommend them to every college-going students' parents.Khurshid EscalanteParent Stevenson Ranch, CA
- Two free rides to private colleges and acceptance to six other schools. College Planning Experts. Best money I ever spent. Irene is amazing. My daughter is thrilled. So am I. Thanks CPE.Sari Weiner Parent Woodland Hills, CA
- We had a great experience with College Planning Experts. Because of their financial planning, we got an EXCELLENT financial aid package at a private school and are actually paying less than we would for a public university - all the while putting money away for our future. (more…)Lisa SarkissianParent Granada Hills, CA
- The CPE team has been extremely helpful with all of the requirements both my son and daughter needed for college, financial aid, grants and waivers. Now my son is a college graduate and my daughter is in her senior year of college studying abroad in Spain for the whole 2017-18 school year. From the office staff, to Genessy and Kristin the Service Center Consultant who assists with the Data Verification Process, I always have a resource for questions and I know they are all working for me to meet deadlines for FAFSA and anything else I need help with. (more…)Julie SandlandParent Rosamond, CA
- CPE has helped me tremendously with applying to college. Being the first child to go to college in my family, we were unfamiliar with the application process but thankfully we had CPE to turn to with any questions we had. I had the pleasure of having Irene Chung as my college counselor and with her knowledge and constant availability, I had all my questions about applying to college answered. Not only did I receive aid in how to apply to college but I also received aid in applying to scholarships, finding a potential major, and as far as finding jobs that I would succeed in after college through these majors. (more…)Lauren FrancoStudent Santa Clarita, CA
- Emily ZepedaStudent Granada Hills, CA
A few years ago, my parents signed up my brother and I with College Planning Experts, and our experience has been great!
Neither of my parents graduated from college, so applying for college was a new experience for everyone. Even so, College Planning Experts has made the process less stressful with help from expert college counselors and financial aid experts.
I started meeting with Irene in May 2017, at the end of my junior year. From the get go, I was receiving great advice and helpful tips that made the application process less stressful and easier to understand. One of the best pieces of advice I received was to start on my essays over summer. I did, and as a result, I was finished with my main essays with a lot of time to spare. While my friends in school were writing their UC essays the week they were due, I had already finished and was double checking the other parts of my application. (more…)