College Planning Resources
If you want to make the most out of the college planning process then read on. We have a variety of different resources to help you get college-ready. Read the descriptions below, and if you want us to send you something, just click through to our request form. It’s that simple.
- The College Planning Experts were amazing and helped with everything from financing to editing application essays. Irene is very kind and very patient. She helped me narrow down what schools I should apply to and also helped with the application process. I am grateful for her knowledge and her very detailed edits on my essays.Neekta MehrkhodavandiStudent Simi Valley, CA
- My experience with Irene has been amazing. She guided me with my applications, UC prompts, etc. I received great feedback and she was extremely helpful. She was always kind and I don't know what I would have done without her. I have learned so much and thanks to her I felt prepared and confident with my applications.Cecilia Corpus Student Norwalk, CA
- Working with the counselors here has made college planning and applications incredibly easy for me and my family. I highly recommend working with them to help make your student's transition to college easy.Lindsey Mauricio Student Burbank, CA
- It was an absolute pleasure working with Irene and the College Planning Experts Team. As the first in my family to go to college straight out of high school, aspects of the College application and financial aid process were difficult, but they helped me every step of the way. Irene pushed me to write the best essays that I could and to constantly strive to improve my ACT score, complete with resources to do so. (more…)Scott Watson Student Saugus, CA
- The CPE team has been extremely helpful with all of the requirements both my son and daughter needed for college, financial aid, grants and waivers. Now my son is a college graduate and my daughter is in her senior year of college studying abroad in Spain for the whole 2017-18 school year. From the office staff, to Genessy and Kristin the Service Center Consultant who assists with the Data Verification Process, I always have a resource for questions and I know they are all working for me to meet deadlines for FAFSA and anything else I need help with. (more…)Julie SandlandParent Rosamond, CA
- CPE has helped me tremendously with applying to college. Being the first child to go to college in my family, we were unfamiliar with the application process but thankfully we had CPE to turn to with any questions we had. I had the pleasure of having Irene Chung as my college counselor and with her knowledge and constant availability, I had all my questions about applying to college answered. Not only did I receive aid in how to apply to college but I also received aid in applying to scholarships, finding a potential major, and as far as finding jobs that I would succeed in after college through these majors. (more…)Lauren FrancoStudent Santa Clarita, CA