What Makes College Planning Experts Unique?
We offer a full service program unlike any other college planning company. We’ll help you get in, reduce costs, and afford college. We are a group of innovative and passionate professionals who are committed to help you reach your college dreams.
Founded in 2004, we are the original, largest, and longest standing college planning firm in the Greater Los Angeles area. Whether you have a NCAA prospective athlete, a performing arts student, or a potential engineer, we know how to help them reach their dreams.
We have been honored by former U.S. Congressman Howard “Buck” McKeon, Assemblyman Cameron Smyth, the California State Assembly, the County of Los Angeles, the California State Senate, the City of Los Angeles, and the City of Santa Clarita for our outstanding work in our local communities.
We really enjoy giving back to our community, which is why we partake in local fundraisers and scholarship contests. We’ve given over $150,000 in charitable contributions, and this number is growing! If you need help, just ask us.
- I had already attended seminars hosted by other companies and had one on one meetings with owners and I wasn’t impressed with the information provided. I just felt I was being charged thousands of dollars for Skype assistance and do-it-yourself information. Brian is “The College Planning Expert. Thanks to Brian and his experienced, caring staff, my daughter received over $26,000 in grants and scholarships and is attending a private college where she is guaranteed to get her classes and graduate in four years. (more…)Marlo MillerParent Valencia, CA
- From financial difficulties to knowing which classes to apply to, the College Planning Experts alleviate the stress that comes with applying to colleges! (more…)Sage JamesStudent Van Nuys, CA
- My essays have become stronger, and I feel more confident as well. I don’t feel intimated by the college process. They break it down and make it super easy for the students. They are just an amazing group of people who are always ready to help.Cindy Mijangos Student Saugus CA
- Anyone who has embarked on the college application journey knows that it can be a long and arduous road. That’s where the College Planning Experts come in. They help you think through the process. Not just what it takes to get into your college of choice, but how, especially when it comes to financial aid. Check them out and feel more secure about the college process! (more…)Vicki SyalParent Los Angeles, CA
- The staff at College Planning Experts has been very courteous and helpful. Every step is broken down easily to navigate the process of planning the applications and finances. My husband and I were overwhelmed by how college planning has changed over the years and have greatly benefited from their help. I recommend this service to anyone with high school students who are planning on attending college/university. (more…)Tammy RoachParent Valencia, CA
- It would be challenging to find a College Planning organization that would come close to the wealth of information that students and families receive from their experience with CPE. My connection to CPE has been personal and professional, and from both perspectives I have been well pleased. (more…)John Turner
- I have worked with College Planning Experts for several years now, and I can attest to their value to public school counselors My own son begins high school in the fall of 2015, and I am planning on meeting with College Planning Experts about developing a financial plan for his future college education. Using College Planning Experts for my own family is the best endorsement I can possibly give. (more…)Lynda McGeeCollege Counselor Downtown Magnet High School- LAUSD
- It is really great that there are companies like Brian’s College Planning Experts that can help you plan your son or daughter’s college future. If you want the best for your child, having an expert tell you the pros and cons about the college you apply to is very advantageous in determining which is a better choice. They make it a lot easier to make an educated decision, and I would recommend them to any family looking or planning for a college education. (more…)Mark SeeParent North Hills, CA
- After attending one of his seminars, we went to see him and his staff and was immediately put at ease. He made everything sound so easy! It’s amazing to look back now and think about how much they helped us through this process for the last 4 years. Brian and his staff are amazing and extremely nice. They are always willing to answer questions that you have. We couldn’t have done it without them! (more…)Amanda ArroyoStudent Saugus, CA
- Chapman was the “PERFECT” choice of schools for Dominique. Last year President Doti of Chapman presented her with an award for a story she wrote, and last week she was chosen as the “Student to Watch” and given some type of grant for a project of her choice related to her major. Thank you for your advice, as when we had that list of 15 colleges, narrowed it to 10 and actually put Chapman back on after we took it off.Dean Marinello & Christina JahnParents Stevenson Ranch, CA
- We feel so much more at ease about the challenge of funding college expenses for both of our children. The staff is very warm and accommodating and takes the time to thoroughly explain what needs to be done. Highly recommend!Scott Fieldsof Los Angeles, CA
- If I try to describe how helpful and useful their services were I will need to spend at least 6 hours in front of the computer typing. In short, it is a guideline through the maze of paperwork, deadlines and, what is the most important, great help when it comes to making a correct decision among so many options.Vladimir KasperovichRolling Hills Estates, CA
- The first time I opened a financial application my heart sank. There had to be an easier way to get through the jungle. And there is. College Planning Experts did not just take away the fear of College Applications but also took care of the forms and submitting financial applications. They displayed exceptional skill in dealing with divorced parents and the sensitivity it requires around financial matters. My daughter is a sophomore in College and we will remain with College Planning Experts throughout her entire College years. There is no way I would try to do this on my own, and their service has paid for itself several times over as they helped us to secure several merit based scholarships.Beate Chelletteof Culver City, CA
- The Hart High Baseball Program appreciates the support of College Planning Experts and plans to continue these informative workshops for years to come.Jerry RandallBaseball Coach William S. Hart High School- Newhall School District
- Brian Safdari with College Planning Experts has been invaluable to our family. He helped us gain the confidence to apply to an out of state college and taught us how to get the most 'free money' from that college. Without his encouraging us, we wouldn’t have known the steps involved to go through this process. I would definitely recommend the company to any family facing the difficult college options decision. (more…)John & Denise TurnerParent Valencia, CA
- Financial Aid is a piece of the college process that is not only complicated, but can be overwhelming to families. Education and knowledge are key to understanding how to navigate the various pieces and feel comfortable in making educated decisions when it comes to college and financial aid. The College Planning Experts delivered valuable and helpful information to our parents and students and were able to answer all of their questions. (more…)Casey RowleyCollege and Career Counselor Malibu High School