FREE College Planning Workshops
Upcoming Free Workshops
Are you concerned about the high cost of a college education? Are you worried you won’t have enough money to send your children to college? Do you fear the only way to pay for college is by sacrificing your lifestyle or taking out high interest loans? If you’ve said yes to any of these questions, you must come see us. We’ll share with you insider tips on getting more money for college, eluding the common mistakes families make in the admissions process, receiving grants and scholarships (regardless of income or assets), and avoiding the 7 biggest mistakes families make on the FAFSA.
The Scholarship & Financial Aid Game: WIN IT!
Thursday August 23rd, 2018
My Other Office
124 E. Olive Ave, Burbank CA 91502
Let Us Educate You!
Please join us for a free, one hour educational session that will help families with freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and college-level students.
Check out the info to the left, or call us at (818) 201-4847
Things You Will Learn in Our Workshops:
- How to pick the best fit colleges for your student.
- Things to consider when selecting the right careers and majors.How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than the cost of a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your expected contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans, or your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your out-of-pocket costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars in financial aid.
- What you should be doing right now to get ready for college.
Take a look at what parents are saying about our workshops…
“Brian demystified the college funding process. There's so many things I didn't even know existed with regards to financial aid.”Jesse M.
“Brian's workshop opened up the opportunity to look at colleges we thought were out of our price range. Thank You!”Bonnie E.
“This is an absolute class that all parents should attend whether they think their kids are college-bound or not.”Pamela B.
“Thanks for showing me that we qualify for aid in spite of my income.”Ron N.
“It’s refreshing to know that there is hope.”Nina A.
“As a guidance counselor, you really educated me and I thank you.”Rhonda A
NOTE: If you think you make too much money to get any aid, you absolutely must attend this workshop to learn the shocking truth about who really does get financial aid for college.
Our workshops are held every month in Encino, Valencia or Westlake Village. Space is limited so reservations are required for the workshop.
The list of upcoming workshops will be on the top left side of this page. If you are unable to attend due to time constraints, please let us know. We can hold a private workshop for you at one of our offices in Encino, Valencia or Westlake Village. If you have any questions regarding our workshop, please send us an email or call us at (818) 201-4847.
If you have any questions please email us: College Planning Experts
- Two free rides to private colleges and acceptance to six other schools. College Planning Experts. Best money I ever spent. Irene is amazing. My daughter is thrilled. So am I. Thanks CPE.Sari Weiner Parent Woodland Hills, CA
- We had a great experience with College Planning Experts. Because of their financial planning, we got an EXCELLENT financial aid package at a private school and are actually paying less than we would for a public university - all the while putting money away for our future. (more…)Lisa SarkissianParent Granada Hills, CA
- They were there for us when we needed the most help for our children's college. Having the FAFSA done every year is a big help. I would recommend them to every college-going students' parents.Khurshid EscalanteParent Stevenson Ranch, CA
- The College Planning Experts were amazing and helped with everything from financing to editing application essays. Irene is very kind and very patient. She helped me narrow down what schools I should apply to and also helped with the application process. I am grateful for her knowledge and her very detailed edits on my essays.Neekta MehrkhodavandiStudent Simi Valley, CA
- I'm telling you, no matter how much you THINK you know about college planning, you don't have enough information!! I read books, went to seminars and read articles and these guys have it down. Cynthia Wagner is SO helpful with getting you set up. Irene is helping my daughter with preparation and Brian has the financial end in a mind blowing way. TRUST ME, you CANNOT do this alone.Jennifer AudetteParent Burbank, CA
- If you want to take the hassle out of planning for your kids college, and want to make it more affordable, then use College Planning Experts! They are so awesome to work with, very knowledgeable, and will help you every step of the way! We had two kids in college at the same time and never had to stress about filling out FAFSA forms, how the whole process works, and how to pay for it because we had CPE!Jeanette Gregory Parent Castaic, CA