FREE College Planning Workshops
Upcoming Free Workshops
Are you concerned about the high cost of a college education? Are you worried you won’t have enough money to send your children to college? Do you fear the only way to pay for college is by sacrificing your lifestyle or taking out high interest loans? If you’ve said yes to any of these questions, you must come see us. We’ll share with you insider tips on getting more money for college, eluding the common mistakes families make in the admissions process, receiving grants and scholarships (regardless of income or assets), and avoiding the 7 biggest mistakes families make on the FAFSA.
How to Pay for College Without Going Broke
Tuesday September 26th, 2017
Verdugo Hills High School – Parent Center
10625 Plainview Ave Tujunga CA 91042
How to Leverage Athletics, Get Accepted, and Increase Merit & Institutional Aid
Wednesday September 27th, 2017
Canyon High School – B-Building Lecture Hall
19300 Nadal Street Santa Clarita CA 91351
Planning for College Success
Tuesday October 3rd, 2017
CPE Office –
124 E. Olive Ave 3rd floor Burbank CA 91504
How to Leverage Athletics, Get Accepted, and Maximize All Aid
Wednesday October 11th, 2017
College of the Canyons – University Center UCEN 206
26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd Santa Clarita CA 91355
Learn How to Get Accepted and Increase Merit & Institutional Aid
Thursday October 19th, 2017
Homenetmen Glendale “Ararat” Chapter
3347 N San Fernando Rd Los Angeles CA 90065
Let Us Educate You!
Please join us for a free, one hour educational session that will help families with freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and college-level students.
Check out the info to the left, or call us at (818) 201-4847
Things You Will Learn in Our Workshops:
- How to pick the best fit colleges for your student.
- Things to consider when selecting the right careers and majors.How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than the cost of a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your expected contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans, or your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your out-of-pocket costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars in financial aid.
- What you should be doing right now to get ready for college.
Take a look at what parents are saying about our workshops…
“Brian's workshop opened up the opportunity to look at colleges we thought were out of our price range. Thank You!”Bonnie E.
“This is an absolute class that all parents should attend whether they think their kids are college-bound or not.”Pamela B.
“Thanks for showing me that we qualify for aid in spite of my income.”Ron N.
“I was so afraid because I had little to nothing saved Thank you for putting me at ease.”Raquel Y.
“It’s refreshing to know that there is hope.”Nina A.
“As a guidance counselor, you really educated me and I thank you.”Rhonda A
NOTE: If you think you make too much money to get any aid, you absolutely must attend this workshop to learn the shocking truth about who really does get financial aid for college.
Our workshops are held every month in Encino, Valencia or Westlake Village. Space is limited so reservations are required for the workshop.
The list of upcoming workshops will be on the top left side of this page. If you are unable to attend due to time constraints, please let us know. We can hold a private workshop for you at one of our offices in Encino, Valencia or Westlake Village. If you have any questions regarding our workshop, please send us an email or call us at (818) 201-4847.
If you have any questions please email us: College Planning Experts
- My essays have become stronger, and I feel more confident as well. I don’t feel intimated by the college process. They break it down and make it super easy for the students. They are just an amazing group of people who are always ready to help.Cindy Mijangos Student Saugus CA