Free College Financial Aid Workshop
Please join us for a free one hour educational College Financial Aid workshop that will focus on high school, freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and community college transfers.
We’ll discuss financial aid forms including the FAFSA and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars, and how to avoid it
- How to double or triple your eligibility for free grant money
- Plus much more
Here is what parents like you are saying about our FREE College Financial Aid Workshops…
“Very informative. J.D. told us many things that I was totally in the dark about.” Rosie P
“Information was clear, easy to understand and straight forward. Excellent presentation – no hidden agendas.” Lynn M.
“Thank you! I don’t feel as much of a victim now.” Billy A.
“Demystified the college funding process.” Jesse M. –
“As a guidance counselor, you really educated me and I thank you.” Rhonda A.
“It’s refreshing to know that there is hope.” Nina A.
“I was so afraid because I had little to nothing saved Thank you for putting me at ease.” Raquel Y.
“Thanks for showing me that we qualify for aid in spite of my income.” Ron N.
“This is an absolute class that all parents should attend whether they think their kids are college-bound or not.” Pamela B.
“Brian’s workshop opened up the opportunity to look at colleges we thought were out of our price range. Thank You!” Bonnie E.
NOTE: If you think you make too much money to get any aid (or that’s what you’ve been told), you absolutely MUST attend this workshop to learn the shocking truth about who really DOES get money for college.
Our workshops are held every month in Encino, Valencia or Westlake Village.
The next free workshop will be held on June 28th in Valencia from 6:30pm-7:30pm
Space is limited so reservations are required for the workshop.
If you are unable to attend due to time constraints, please let us know and we’ll hold a private workshop for you at one of our offices in Encino, Valencia or Westlake Village.
If you have any questions regarding the workshop please send us an email or call us at (818) 201-4847
- My essays have become stronger, and I feel more confident as well. I don’t feel intimated by the college process. They break it down and make it super easy for the students. They are just an amazing group of people who are always ready to help.Cindy Mijangos Student Saugus CA